Friday, July 3, 2009

Peace, love and harmony!
Every year we make the trek from Lake Naci to Morro Bay for a day trip. It let's us escape from the heat and have a little beach fun. It's a spectacular drive and we stop at the wineries and cider houses along the way for some yummy treats and pomegranate juice. We stop in Cambria and Harmony too. Harmony says population 18, but it's really Population:1. Apparently seventeen people have moved.
I love doors old doors .


Harmony wants you to sign a petition to save their post office. You know, for that one person who lives there. He/she may need to drop off a package once in a while.
Morro Rock


Luke, Justin, Kyle and Patrick

Yes, Kyle is doing exactly what you think he s doing. I think Kyle may have become waaaaay too comfortable around me!

4 comments:

lori and clark remington said...

I'm glad you had a fun trip! I love the peeing picture! So funny! Great way to end the pictures from your trip!

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

Ewwwie Kyle!! Cute town. I was thinking, since its pop. is only 1 now, lets go back & steal that cute blue door.

the organic kitchen said...

Oooooh why didn't I think of that... stealing is always a good idea. You are so smart Mari!

Christina Bond said...

What a fun trip! It's nice to know that Kyle's on his best behavior even when we're not around.