Friday, July 3, 2009

Annual Trip to Lake Naci!


We bought a super cool digital underwater camera. It broke while cliff diving... sooo not cool! As a result, we got very few photos and videos in the water. Boo! Here are a couple we did get before disaster struck. Click on the photo to enlarge. One boy would be on the tube with the camera while the other boarded. Make sure you watch the video till the end to see the wipe out!





The boys modeling the jackets they buy every year. I think they now have every color.

The whole gang at dinner.

7 comments:

Spiker said...

We are trying to fix the video. It ended like one second before the wipe out...

Hailey and Courtney said...

I am so jealous! We wanted to be there so badly. I wish we could have spent that week with you. I miss Nacimiento. It looks like it was so fun. I can't believe your camera broke. Ours still works great. They must have jumped too high. Tanner looked like he was cruising on that wakeboard. Crazy boys.

Brittany and Johnse said...

It looks so fun!! I love boating and family vacations!! That wipe out was hilarious :)

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

Naci is a lot of fun! Very relaxing & fun. I wish we would have been able to join you this year! the boys looked great wakeboarding!

Lisa P said...

Wow those boys are INSANE!

Mark and/or Lisa said...

That looks like fun. Sucks about the underwater camera cause we were getting some good shots with it the other night with the kids.

Trevor and Shelby said...

Another Naci tripped missed. :( I'm going to have to try to be there next year. 1. Steve needs to be challenged and 2. I have to see Tanner do that again in person. Glad you guys had a blast. Here's to next year...