Monday, June 8, 2009

Onward and Upward!


Number 5 graduates!
We are sad we didn't get more pictures with Patrick's friends. They were hard to find in the chaos. One of the funniest moments of the evening was when they called Justin Crissman's name as "Justin 'Danger' Crissman". But the sweetest and most touching moment was when the principal called our nephew Trevor's name and held a moment of silence in his honor. Very nice, I am sure Roxann and Mark were touched.

Patrick and the proud grandparents!


Patrick and Jon Souisa taking the onward and upward thing a little too seriously.



Thumbs up seems to be a theme...


And the point...


And just to prove Patrick didn't go to an all boys school, we threw this one in.


It was an awesome evening. One more to go!

12 comments:

Sabrina said...

yay Pat! & did Justin really have them say that his middle name was 'danger'? what a dork.

Brittany and Johnse said...

wow congrats Patrick!! I can't believe you only have one more left in your house to graduate! Time flies by so fast!!

The Alvords said...

This makes me want to cry. I don't like that he is growing up.

lori and clark remington said...

Congrats Patrick! High school graduation is a big event...I am so proud of him...good job raising him Steve and Linda!

Hoskins Family said...

Congratulations Patrick! I remember when they were just 12 and getting that coveted tent from Steve! Now they are grown and off to college! Where does the time go?
I told Luke to give you a big hug from me last night...I hope he did!

the organic kitchen said...

He didn't.

Mark and/or Lisa said...

Pat is a good kid. He was sort of a punk to some of the other kids when he was a 14 or 15 but since then I've watched him become probably the nicest guy in all of the YM. He really is friends with, nice to, and cool with everybody no matter who they are which is so great to see.

I also love how he has the exact same "whoa, I'm so crazy" pose in EVERY picture except when he gets with the ladies where he suddenly plays it real cool ;)

the organic kitchen said...

Aw thanks Mark, that is so nice to hear!

The Queen said...

I'm gonna agree with Mark here. He is so polite to the leaders, too, which seems to be in short supply these days. He and Luke are good boys. Four down, one to go!

kirk n stacy said...

A job well done guys! To Pat and the Ma and Pops! You all have done good.

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

YAY FOR PATRICK!!!! He looks so much older EVERY time I see him. Oh, and did I mention he looks good in purple?? lol. You Spikers have such great genetics..looking at those pics everyone is so ridiculously goodlooking..it gives me hope that my children will get some of that!

..apparently Chris isn't as loved as Pat, or was it cuz he is a little brat & didn't walk at his graduation? "NO WALK! NO POST!" lol!

granny said...

Congrats Pat.....You make me a very proud grandmothr. Love, Granny