Monday, June 1, 2009

Funny Luke!

Luke has a sense of humor I really appreciate. This is the birthday card he made me this year (last years was a computer printed picture of Bruce Lee taped to a folded piece of paper). First notice that the computer printed picture of Master Chief does not fit the folded paper he taped it to . Notice the abundant use of scotch tape. He put this keepsake inside an envelope someone else had given me that I had already torn open BUT my favorite part of this card is the 12 cents and the "go buy something nice". Love that kid!
(Keep in mind he is sixteen not six...)




10 comments:

Brittany and Johnse said...

that is hilarious Linda!! kids are too funny! don't mom's just gotta love us? ;)

Unknown said...

haha that is funny Luke. The day you tape 12 cents to a card is the day you need to get a job! ; )

Trevor and Shelby said...

Luke, thou art the man!

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

I HEART LUKE.
HE DOES WEAR WICKED AWESOME TEE SHIRTS TOO.

Lisa P said...

Classic! Love the recycling!

Adam & Samantha said...

Boys will be boys. That is definitely a boy thing to do, but he takes the cake with the taped coins. :-) go luke!

The Alvords said...

Luke, you are a rock star. That one is even better than the Bruce Lee card from last year. Congratulations.

lori and clark remington said...

Okay, that is definitely a boy thing...because Cailey my 9 year old did a better job creating a card for me! Good try Luke!

the organic kitchen said...

Linda,
I want my 12 cents back. Luke stole it from me.
Steve

Sabrina said...

ha! i especially love Steve's comment down below :D