Monday, March 23, 2009

So I have ten days to lose ten pounds...

Three months ago I declared "I have three months to lose ten pounds!" You see we are going to Hawaii on April third and I have accumulated some unwanted junk in the trunk (and arms), add to that that we travel with three skinny, young thangs ...ugh! So 3 months/ 10 lbs... totally doable right? I was confident. A month later it became "Two months to lose ten pounds, it will be difficult, but if I buckle down, I can do it!" and then "One month/ten lbs... possible, if I starve and run like 100 miles a day..." and alas now "ten lbs/ten days...:" so any way, I think I better get started... maybe next Monday?

11 comments:

The Queen said...

Totally doable!! When I was in high school my mom made my prom dress and let's just say it wasn't the perfect fit. My mom told me if I didn't eat carbs until prom (i think four days away) i would totally fit into it. It worked! I don't know how much I lost but if you've got ten days, no sweat!! Good luck getting out of bed by day five, though. hahahahaha

The Queen said...

Or you could just get pregnant and get morning sickness.


That worked for me, too...

the organic kitchen said...

You were 17... I am 47...

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

I totally think you can do it. On biggest loser they lose 20 in a week! 10 in 10 days...sinch! Oh wait...
ps. YOU LOOK HOT! Stop it already. How many times do all your kids have to tell you "mom my friends tell me you're hot all the time" for you to get it!? MILF baby, MILF!!

The Queen said...

Oh come on. I was totally 18 when I got pregnant.

the organic kitchen said...

I meant when you went to prom silly!

Jill said...

You are crazy! My brothers have all said how "HOT" you are...don't tell your hubby, one is still in the ward.

Lisa P said...

Well...your font shrunk, does that count?

the organic kitchen said...

Thanks for that Lisa...

Lisa P said...

I just thought it was a diet pun:) You look mah-va-lus dahling! I've been working on the same 10 for a year and ended up gaining 5 worrying about it--AARGH!

Anonymous said...

Thought provoking. Very true. jasmine bridal Louboutin Shoes Pigalle Christian Louboutin. Hot Sale