Sunday, March 29, 2009

My big baby and my little baby...

We have had two monumental events this week, one involving our first born and the other involving our last born! Christopher turned 27!  We are so proud of him! He is a nice, smart, handsome young man!

It really is hard to believe this grown man came out of me!
 Granted he wasn't quite this big when he came out... thank heaven.


Birthday dinner with the grand-parental units.


And Luke, our baby, got his license. Go Luke! Watch out ladies!

5 comments:

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

Yay for Luke! & Happy Birthday Chris! It was fun having dinner with everyone, thanks for everything.

The Queen said...

#1 you are gorgeous. and #2 i am sure lindsay and patrick LOVE that picture.

the organic kitchen said...

They both did that on purpose Judy. It's my kids missions in life to look goofy in pictures.

Mark and/or Lisa said...

It looks like I missed the hot meal by a few hours last night but as you noticed I timed things just right today by walking in with the pizza man.

the organic kitchen said...

You are welcome any time Mark! And Lisa... and kam.