Saturday, February 14, 2009

Patrick Got Accepted to BYU!!!!

The following is a really corny recreation depicting actual events which occurred
in the Spiker household on February 13th 2009.

Patrick high fives his brother upon reading an email
from Brigham Young University stating he has been accepted.
He will be attending BYU this fall.


Patrick doing the happy dance.


Patrick hugging his proud mother whose exuberance
about the good news is evident on her face.


Patrick then celebrated with dad while calling friends
and family to tell them the good news!

11 comments:

The Queen said...

Congrats Patrick!

Is that Steve's happy face 'cause he doesn't have to pay for anywhere else that's more expensive?

Hoskins Family said...

Congratulations Patrick!!

Hoskins Family said...

Congratulations Patrick!!

The Alvords said...

I am so excited to finally have someOne up here with me! I am so proud of him for getting in. He'll do great there. I can't believe you are almost empty nesters!

Jess and Jason Apperson said...

Congratulations!!! I bet you are so proud of him.

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh, since when was he allowed to grow up?! That is so cool! Congratulations!

The Kilger Family said...

Yay, congratulations Pat! That's crazy that your old enough to go to college, it makes me feel so old.

Sabrina said...

awe, YAY PAT!


Congrats S & L!

Anonymous said...

No one told me! Maybe I should blog more! Yeay Pat! Congrats! Now when I move up there I will make him come and play with my boys. I will make him dinners too, although I am sure he will be hard to please, with an awesome chef for a mom!;)

kirk n stacy said...

So Great...Congrats Patrick! That is quite an accomplishment.

Mark and/or Lisa said...

Having tutored Pat a time or two I can vouch for your fellow blog readers and his future life outlook that he's a much better student than he is a reinactor.

I'm so proud.