Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Grandpa Jack's and Vanessa's Christmas visit!

I am not big on decorating for holidays, with the one exception being Christmas! I love the lights, the tree, the stockings! But I especially love our once a year visit from Grandpa Jack and Vanessa. They make it out every year for the boys guitar recital and then every one comes over for lunch and a gift exchange. It is always good to see them.
                                                                              That... is a whole lot of stockings!


                                                                 Ashley, Lindsay, Grandpa Jack and Vanessa

                   Grandpa Jack and Vanessa gave the boys 12 string guitars for Christmas! They love them!

                                       Every one was cold but me... And in my house, the cook rules the temp!

                                                                                              Roxann and Lauren

                                                                                                 David and Kim

5 comments:

The Alvords said...

I wish we could have been there. I miss Jack, I haven't seen him since right after our wedding. Boo! The house looks great and I can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

So beautiful! I love Jack, and everyone looks great! Your house looks like it comes straight from a magazine!
And Dont worry Court, I wasn't there either, I was at home, beginning the 1st of 6 days straight of the flu. AWESOME!

Kevin and Lindsey said...

I have a grandpa Jack too!! It sounds like you had a wonderful time, and the house does look great (and it always does)! Mari, I hope you get feeling better!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so jelous! I wish I could've been there! I miss you guys...

Anonymous said...

Very thought provoking.wedding dress with sleeves Louboutin Shoes Christian Louboutin Pumps Modest Wedding Dresses