Tuesday, November 25, 2008

They Say Everyone Has a Twin Somewhere in the World!

So they say everyone has a twin somewhere in the world! I found mine. She was getting married so I loaned her my wedding dress/bikini. And because we are twins it fit her like a bikini/glove. Yes, as you can see she is at least 20 years younger than me... I guess that makes us fraternal twins, although we haven't been tested.
Actually Judy Phan found this Russian mail order bride somewhere on the internet, thought she looked like me and emailed it to me. Thanks Judy! Believe it or not I think it was a compliment! You know what the groom is thinking..."I can't believe I got this girl to marry me!" You know what the bride is thinking..."I can't believe this stupid American married me. In two years I will leave him and take all his money! I love America!" After looking at him, and then looking at her... for far toooooo long I might add... Steve said he thinks this is a fair trade.

13 comments:

The Queen said...

Totally a compliment. Loi would pay lots of money to have me look like that.

Spiker said...

I decided we need to exploit the 'buy a bride' thing... I bet I could get at least 20 grand for Lindsay...

Kevin and Lindsey said...

That is seriously hilarious!

The Alvords said...

I wouldn't sleep with him no matter how much money I could get. Yuck!

Spiker said...

Well he actually doesn't look like he has any money...but at least she gets citizenship right...??? it's worth it right???? I would have stayed in russia...

The Queen said...

Or at least hold out for a good looking one! Of course, you never know, it could be love...

JoeyandAshleyHoward said...

OMG! Ha ha!!!!

Jess and Jason Apperson said...

Hey Linda! This post was so funny, I was cracking up. It was definitely nice to see my sister at Thanksgiving. We've missed her a lot since she's moved to Utah. I'm sure you missed Court and Chris over Thanksgiving. It's hard when everyone isn't together! Did Pat tell you he saw us on Thanksgiving morning? My sister and I drove by Best Buy and saw him waiting in line with his friend. My sister was like, "Let's say hi!" and I said, "He's not going to remember us!" I was right... he totally didn't remember us. Haha. But it was fun seeing him! He's grown up so much!

Lisa P said...

Judy spends waaay too much time on the internet!

Anonymous said...

That is sooo funny... I bet that guy is such a perv! Wait, all guys are pervs. I almost forgot!

Spiker said...

Rach, my husband tries to convince me of that all the time... but I still refuse to believe it!~ Aunt Linda

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

lol! oh. my. gosh.
ps. your blog looks cute!

Spitzer Family said...

That is freakin' hilarious!! Does my mom check this-she needs to!