Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Lindsayisms

What is a Lindsayism? A Lindsayism is a quote or comment made by Lindsay Spiker that makes us all laugh/cry... There have been many over the years....here are a few.

Comes out of her room at 2pm saying "Mom everytime I wake up, you are vacumning!"

After her father gave her a fathers blessing the night before school she opened her eyes and said " If i get straight B's on my report card, will you buy me an Audi?" Straight B's????She was serious.

Entering our beautiful house after being at a friends nicer house "We need to move. We live in a hole."

9 comments:

The Alvords said...

Ooooh how she needs a taste of real life! She has noooo clue! Tell her to come live with me for a month. I still have it better than most but she needs to come budget with me for a month.

JoeyandAshleyHoward said...

This is why I love Lindsay so much! ha ha!!!

Spiker said...

Yeah most people blog about the funny things their 2 year olds say...

Mari Elizabeth Couture said...

lol. Lindsay Lindsay Lindsay...

The Kilger Family said...

Oh, Lindsay. I miss that girl! What a crack-up.

kirk n stacy said...

Lindsay can just make you laugh. Which means she has a special way of having you put a smile on. This can be a good thing. We love you Lindz.

Jill said...

If you live in a hole, than I am the scum of the earth :) It's good to see that our kids get older, yet they still keep us laughing with the things that come out of their mouths!

Anonymous said...

Hey Linda, sorry I forgot to give everyone the scoop on Scotty's eye. They are calling me this week to schedule his surgery. I'm not looking forward to it! yeah I have posted a lot I was gone for a week and had a lot to post! haha I still have more but my camera is dead and my kids dont give me two seconds on the computer without getting on my lap and that makes it much more difficult! haha how are you guys?

Anonymous said...

Haha Lindsay! That is so funny, and so HER! She is such a crack-up, I miss that girl. I don't get to see her enough! Tell her that the next time I come down, she has to come around! We will probably come down the day after Thanksgiving...