Monday, March 17, 2008

Coming Soon To a Blog Near You...

Okay I know we are inconsistent bloggers. But I am working on several! Consider this your blog trailer, a preview of coming attractions, if you will. So, coming soon to The Spiker family Blog...

The Kitchen is Finally Finished! Rated G. No violence, definitely no sex, no foul language (except for the contractors, but those scenes have been deleted) "An eloquent blog post featuring photo's of a newly remodeled kitchen" says the daughter in law. "The back splash is a stroke of decorating genius" raves the next door neighbor. "The Homeowner has great Taste!" says the homeowner!

New Fountains In The Garden is a "masterpiece" says Brian Smith of Smith Landscape. "I like the sound the water makes and your flower pots are pretty" Says the four year old next door.

GROOOOOOVEY BABY is the latest installment of the Reliving Our Youth series produced and directed by Steve and Linda Spiker. Spoiler alert!!! The two stars are missing teeth, seen wearing embarrassing clothing, and in a scene reminesent of Saturday Night Live, Steve gives John Travolta a run for his money. 

Coming Spring 2008 ( or as soon as Mark Rober can come over and help me!)

11 comments:

Mark and/or Lisa said...

When you put it like that how are we supposed to contain ourselves. And I'm coming over tonight at 8:00ish which I know is past your guys bedtime but if you want to live dangerously and wait up we can look at it.

Spiker said...

Mark~ Yeah! I will see you tonight, but I don't have the secret tape of you know who yet! But we can get started with mine. Thanks! ~ Linda

The Alvords said...

Horray for new posts! How do you know there has been or will not be sex in the kitchen? Don't be so sure. JUST KIDDING! I'm excited to see the kitchen and the old pictures of you and Dad. YEA!

Spiker said...

Hmmmm thanks for putting doubt in my mind Courtney....

The Queen said...

I'll believe it when I see it. And Courtney, that's gross. Your parents have only ever had sex 6 times.

Spiker said...

Both things Judy said are true...~ Linda

The Alvords said...

Like mother like daughter right? When are we going to see these new posts?

Spiker said...

They are coming, they are coming. rome wasn't built in a day...~ Linda

Jill said...

Linda,
I stumbled on your blog from Judy and I have to say It's been very entertaining. (p.s. knowing Steve, I can't say the kitchen thing is out of the question) We sure miss everyone!

The rlmmmmcaress family said...

I know why it is taking so long: all the training for the 5k and (kids, avert your eyes) all the sex in the kitchen.

Spiker said...

Oh you are on to us Lisa! Actually i am getting closer. I took pictures of the finished kitchen and the garden I just have not posted them yet cuz i don't know how. My husband has to do it! As far as the 5k training... I have been running 3.15 miles every other day! I am totally ready! ~ Linda