Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Yeah... so you can call me Grandma!

Courtney and Josh are expecting a baby! We are all so excited! They had their first doctor appointment today. The heartbeat was strong and the baby was flipping and moving it's arms and legs! Baby Alvord is due September 21, 2010 and the timing couldn't be more perfect since we will be empty nesters shortly thereafter! What a great distraction for me! Congrats to Court and Josh but mostly congratulations to Grandma Linda and Grandpa Steve and Grandma Bonnie and Grandpa Sam... cause it's all about the grandparents! Yay us!

13 comments:

The Queen said...

Aww, how fun!!! Congrats!!

Trevor and Shelby said...

Yay for you! Love the "Congrats to Court and Josh but MOSTLY.. to us" haha. You'll all be great people for that kid to have in his/her life.

Alli said...

How fun! Congrats!

Hoskins Family said...

How exciting Linda! You and Steve will be awesome grandparents! Hope Courtney is feeling well!

Brittany@Love Stitched said...

YA!!! I am so excited for them!!!

Dominique said...

Congratulations! So excited for you guys. I'm sure that baby won't be spoiled at all.

The Alvords said...

Sorry but I'm more excited for us than for you. I am excited that you two will be our babies grandparents though. I think the fit is perfect!

Lisa P said...

You will be the hottest granny in gown!

Lisa P said...

Oops, Freudian slip--granny in town not gown!

Carrie said...

I am so excited for you! I watched the cute video that they posted on facebook. What a boy...only took one try! haha

Mark and/or Lisa said...

Congrats Grandma Linda!

kirk n stacy said...

Just smiling for you! Let the spoiling begin!!

The Kilger Family said...

Congratulations! About time those kids gave you a grandbaby! :) I love the video of how they told you guys, so fun.