Sunday, January 31, 2010

Happy Belated Birthday Lindsay!


my mother is posting this because she feels guilty because I am the only child she did not do a birthday post for and I called her out on it... so don't think she is all loving and bla bla bla... this is a guilt post and nothing more...

This is my daughter Lindsay and here is her birthday poem...

Lindsay, Lindsay sweet and fair,
Lives her life without a care,
Prettier than a flowers bloom,
She never, ever cleans her room,

Her hair is red, her eyes are green,
In the morning she is really mean,
Like a bird she sings so sweet,
She has freaky long toes on her feet,

She makes me laugh all the time,
I have now run out of rhyme...
So happy Birthday Lindsay Lu,
You are now twenty-two!




6 comments:

The Alvords said...

I actually don't think I got a birthday post either. You really are a bad mom aren't you?

Adam & Samantha said...

way to claim what's yours lindsay! haha, happy birthday girl!

the organic kitchen said...

yes I suck...

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

omg you are not a bad mama!! don't worry, i forget to do birthday posts all the time!

Brittany@Love Stitched said...

lol i love how Lindsay added her little snipit to the post :) that is awesome! Happy Birthday Lindsay!

Spitzer Family said...

Don't worry, I still have to post McKinleys' b-day pics for my mom to see...I would be happy to give you a tutorial, what email do you want me to send it to?