Saturday, December 19, 2009

Time to par-tay!

It's Luke's 17th birthday! Some cute girls are throwing him a party tonight. Woop woop!
In honor of Luke I have written a special birthday poem...

Twas a week before Christmas with babe number six in my womb,
"Come out! Come out! I have no more room!"
With little fanfare he arrived, looking like the others,
And was welcomed with the flu by his sisters and brothers!

He was jolly and fat and sucked his two fingers a lot!
Was babied by his mama and sisters, but by the boys he was not!
At eight, his siblings convinced him adopted was he,
Unfortunately for him this was not to be!

He is a Spiker/Petersen combo and it surly shows,
From his Petersen schnoz to his freaky long toes,
Tall and funny... but this kids has the smarts!
And he's lactose intolerant, milk gives him the farts

He grew up so quickly and is now handsome and so full of sass,
He knows mixed martial arts, so watch it or he will kick your... butt.
The End!

7 comments:

Trevor and Shelby said...

You're quite talented Linda! Luke you're lucky to have such a great mom and she is lucky to have you as a son. Happy Birthday!!!

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

WOW! That is an awesome poem!

Happy Birthday Lukuspukus. We love you!

Brittany and Johnse said...

ha ha AWESOME poem Linda!!

Happy Birthday Luke!

Hoskins Family said...

Linda, sorry I didn't see your message until just now. Leonard and I went away for a few days to the Terranea Resort. I hope Luke had fun, I know it wasn't a big fancy party, but they all do seem to have fun together! Have a wonderful Christmas!

Unknown said...

Your so funny Linda! I love that poem! I got to tell Luke happy birthday in person at Rylie's reception but I still want to put it on here!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUKE!

Mark and/or Lisa said...

What a big fat stud.

Lisa P said...

I'll remember about the lactose thing if he ever eats at my house... Happy Birthday Luke!