Thursday, February 26, 2009

Home Improvement!

We were busy this last few months around the old homestead!
 We tore out the built in BBQ which was taking up too much needed space, 
bought a small bbq and a lot of furniture! 
Now that we are done... time to invite the friends over and fire up the grill!
Pretty n'est pas?



We also added two new fountains. This is the one in the front courtyard! Love it!


For years I have wanted a house with a red door and black shutters. In my mind the house was white. 
But since my next door neighbors house is white we opted for a taupey grey/tan color, white trim, 
black shutters and awnings and, of course, the amazing red door! I love how it turned out!

10 comments:

The Alvords said...

I love that you are always changing things up. It means we both get mew things. Everything looks great! I didn't expect anything less. Out house colors are matchy matchy.

The Queen said...

we'll be over in half-an-hour.



it looks good! i loved how that old bar-b-que looked, but it did take up some room.

Hoskins Family said...

Love, Love, Love the Red door! A fun new back yard just in time for some beautiful weather! Enjoy!

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

very pretty, now come & do my house:)

Lisa P said...

I, too, love the red door! I also love it with the house color, better even than white. Glad to see the economy stimulated!

lori and clark remington said...

Linda, I love it..I just called Brittany this morning before I saw your blog and asked her to help me fix up my yard...where did you get your pillows and cute cushions???

tricia said...

Your house does look beautiful. Sorry I was so distracted by my girls jumping on your couch that I didn't mention it.

Spitzer Family said...

You have such a beautiful house! I put Austin singing on my blog-you should check it out. Do you still need help with your blog design-let me know, I would love to help.

Anonymous said...

Awww, I love it! So adorable, you have such good taste! Oh, and I am so down for a dinner! Will be around next Friday for the week if you feel the need!

Brittany and Johnse said...

Very cute Linda! I love all the seating that u have now! I will have to come with my mom to a cooking class one time she tells me all the time how much she loves them!