Monday, December 8, 2008

The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem...

They tried to make us go to rehab but we said "No,no,no!" Oh fine! We admit it! We have a problem and we are ready to enter rehab! We shopped and ate and shopped and ate... Nyc is an addicts dream...


Macy's!!!


Shoes are our drug of choice.

But a little chocolate from Max Brenner's is a good fix too. If you ever get to NYC be SURE to stop in! They have every chocolate concoction imaginable!

Italian Hot Chocolate

Chocolate Waffles

Chocolate Peanut Butter Crepes

3 comments:

lori and clark remington said...

It looks like you had fun with your girls! I've never been to New York, but would love to go sometime...I have heard the shopping is dangerous!

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

I want some of that Chocolate! I must make that a TO DO next time im out there!

The Alvords said...

I am so craving that right now. I must be hormonal. Maybe I'm pregnant! Nope, definitely not pregnant.