Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Newport trip!

Hmmmmm... I wonder how this book made the best seller list......We love our trips to Newport! Beautiful weather, nice people, homes we can't afford! What's not to like! We take this trip with the extended Spiker Family and now that so many kids are married and having babies, it's even more fun and rare that we all get together.

Courtney and baby Scotty. He is borrowed... maybe someday soon she will have her own!

Court and Mari hangin' by the pool!

We rented a little boat and took a fun trip around the harbour to look at all the amazing houses.

On the ferris Wheel at Balboa Island with Lindsay. Apparently she hurt her head...she is wearing a bandage.

We finally went to Pageant of the Masters!



The boys playing on the beach. I want to live in Newport!

We buried Josh and then Courtney licked his face...I am not sure why, but he seemed to like it...newlyweds...

15 comments:

Mari Elizabeth Couture said...

Such a fun trip!! Thanks for letting us tag along!!

The Queen said...

You guys are so far behind on those books it's hilarious. Can your girls get any skinnier??? Sheesh. I love how Josh is holding the frisbee.

Holly Child said...

Looks like SO much fun!! It's been years since I've been to a beach...well, a real one! I don't think that Galveston, TX counts as a beach! ;o)

Heather said...

Your family is so cute! I have been reading your blog since Holly turned me onto it, but haven't been brave enough to comment. Maybe it's the jealousy of how beautiful you all are! :)

the organic kitchen said...

Heather leave your blog address!

Holly Child said...

Hi Linda!

Here is Heather's blog address:

http://missheathermartin.blogspot.com/

:o)

Heather said...

Linda...Sure you can add me to your friends! I'll add your blogs to my site, too!

Carrie said...

You are such a cute family! I hope to look like you after 6 kids, sexy momma! Looks like you had a fun trip.

Anonymous said...

That trip sure was fun! Scottie is soooo cute! I have a new post if you wanna check it out...

The Alvords said...

just so you know kim and lance rodela have a blog: rodelafamily.blogspot.com/

and rebecca and chris have one as well:
thekilgerfamily.blogspot.com

Jenny said...

Hi Linda - in response to your Q, yes Shawn and Shannon Engemann are my cousins on my husband's side. It is a small world. We love Rachel & DJ, they are two of our bestest friends! We have 2 boys close to Jake & Dylan so it's a party when we get a chance to hang out. Take care! p.s. very cute family!

Anonymous said...

Hey glad to finally have you guys on my list! Yeah a food net. I'm not even sure if thats the correct term but it makes sense. Is just a net with a ring on the end that they can hold onto and you put meats and corn and things like that inside and they can safely suck the juices out! I love them! I would be surprised if you wouldn't recognize them from when you had kids if you saw them. so how is the fam?

Anonymous said...

well thats comforting that you dont know anyone who has ever been bitten. I have been stressing about it! How is he fam? I will be coming out there in a week so I will have to see you guys!

Anonymous said...

hey I tagged you! I know I hate these things to but it was pretty fun! now its your turn! Can’t wait to read yours!!

The Queen said...

y'all need to update this blog.