Sunday, June 29, 2008

Steve Andretti SpikerDang, I look good in a uniform.

Alan, Steve, Glenn and Ken preparing to tee off in Vegas.
Steve in his new car. He says he about pooped his pants when he hit the corner going 155 mph. 
For Christmas I gave Steve a day at the Jeff Gordon-Mario Andretti race school. He said it was the most exciting thing he has ever done! Yay me! I finally gave him something good! Besides the kids of course...Steve spent a weekend in April with his friends racing Indy cars and golfing. The ultimate testosterone trip! The top speeds where nearly 160 MPH. They had a great trip and managed to fit in five rounds of golf. 

3 comments:

The Alvords said...

Fun! I was thinking "Gosh, Dad looks so good in a uniform," when I saw that picture of you. I'm glad you didn't poop your pants. That would have been gross. Maybe next year I can get Josh a package and you guys can go together.

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

YAY for a post! haha. I love the pictures, I cant believe how old Pat & Luke look, they are getting huge. I sometimes forget until I see it in pictures. I am so jealous about Naci! How fun! I can't wait to go in August!!!
~Mari

Mark and/or Lisa said...

Looks fun...although I think I've clocked Steve at over 160 as he passes me coming home from church on a few Sundays...and it's usually the Fast Sundays so it's all starting to make sense.